Seven Syn Free Party Food Snacks {SLIMMING WORLD}….



Wait till you see the syn free party food snacks that I’ve got to share with you today – they make being on a diet at this time of year much more tolerable!

Surf and Turf mini kebabs

These little mini kebabs are amazing and because they only use a little bit of steak, you can afford to buy a nice piece and wow everyone with your melt in the mouth steak and juicy prawns. I used a pair of scissors to cut my steak into bit size chunks and then I simply used a cocktail stick as a kebab stick and threaded on a couple of prawns and a piece of steak. I popped them in the Lidl Hot Air Fryer at 200 c and cooked them until I could see the steak was medium.


It’s up to you how rare you serve the steak, just make sure your prawns are done properly and don’t forget to leave the kebabs to rest for a while before adding them to your serving plate so the juices don’t run out.

Sweet potato mini stars

How cute are these snacks? I sliced a couple of sweet potatoes into 1cm (ish) thick slices and used a cookie cutter to cut out my shapes. A quick spray with frylight and then I just popped them in the Lidl Hot Air Fryer at 200 c and checked them every couple of minutes until they were cooked.

Hawaiian mini kebabs

No cooking needed with this one – just some leftover gammon chopped into cubes and threaded onto some cocktail sticks with some fresh pineapple. Simple but tasty!

Mini Omelettes

I’ve shared my ideas about Slimming World mini egg omelettes here and here before but today, I made them in the Lidl Hot Air Fryer by using some little foil cake cases I bought last year and filling them with some shredded gamon, tomato, a dollop of cottage cheese and some whisked up egg. I just popped them i the Air Fryer and cooked them at 180 c until the eggs were set.

Spiced prawn mini kebabs

These were so easy to make! I quickly sprayed some prawns with frylight and coated them in some cajun spice powder before throwing them in the Lidl Hot Air Fryer to cook. They didn’t take long at all at around 180 c and then I just threaded them on to a cocktail stick.

Stuffed cherry tomatoes

These were messy to make but totally worth it and would have been even better if I hadn’t used all of the shredded gammon in the mini omelettes as I would have topped them off with that if I could. All I did to make them was chop the top of a cherry tomato and hollow it out. Then I just stuffed it with some fat free cottage cheese and voila – stuffed cherry tomatoes.

Twice cooked mini potato snacks

This is the easiest of my syn free part food snacks! I just boiled some baby potatoes (skins on) and when they were done, I sprayed them with Frylight, sprinkled on some herbs and popped them in the Lidl Hot Air Fryer at 200 c until the skins went a little bit crispy.
You could serve these syn free party food snacks with a little homemade salsa or if you like Quark (it’s not for me) then you could make a dip from that I would imagine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flourless Bread Rolls – Ideal For Everyone Who Loves Bread And Wants To Lose Weight!

LOSE 10 POUNDS IN 10 DAYS - PROVEN TIPS TO HELP YOU LOSE 10 POUNDS BY THE END OF THE NEXT WEEK

SYN FREE LEMON MERINGUE PIE